An earth-friendly sandal that affords a lighter footprint, thanks to its recycled EVA midsole/topsole and RPET webbing, the Zymic sports a wider platform for inherent stability. Upping the ante with puffier straps for foot-hugging comfort, this earth-friendly travel companion delivers a fresh dose of modern styling.
- Cushioned webbing upper with an added filler made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® provides all-day comfort, Welded TPU details provide reinforcement, Multiple points of adjustability, 80% recycled sandwich mesh heel strap is soft and breathable
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Comfort footbed for all day wear, 30% recycled MAX-COMF sole technology features a dual-density foam bottom with a cushy footbed providing instant step in comfort, and a thick responsive midsole for lightweight support and stability
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- 20% recycled injection molded EVA outsole is flexible and provides outstanding comfort and performance
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: all-day wear, light hikes, getting around town
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- RN 88276
Item No. 1124039