Men's Hurricane XLT2 (Charcoal)
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 10.25oz
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- RN 88276
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.