Dansko Paisley (Pine Milled Nubuck)
Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that's packed with performance features, including Scotchgard treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; CleansportNXT for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
Wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dirt. Use Dansko Nubuck and Suede Block and Brush to remove surface stains. For maximum water and stain protection, we recommend using Dansko Suede and Nubuck Protector Spray immediately after purchase.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.