Due to high demand, we are limiting purchases to 2 pairs per customer.
A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman features the same light, durable outsole as our Classic Boot. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette, so you can run out the door for weekend plans or to work.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid embroidery
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell sockliner
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
- By UGG®
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in Vietnam.
Item No. 5950