Hoka Women's Bondi 6 (BLACK / BLACK)
The game-changing Bondi is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE®’s road-shoe lineup. The Bondi 6 offers a smooth, balanced ride delivered by the full EVA midsole, the comfortable and breathable upper, and our Meta-Rocker technology. This delivers a consistent ride for all distances. The Bondi 6 will take you far and wide in comfort.
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfort
- Lycra comfort frame heel section for comfortable support
- Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
(APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association award. The APMA Seal Program was created to inform both podiatric physicians and consumers about products whose quality, safety, and effectiveness allow for normal foot function and promote good foot health.
Found the last pair
I bought this pair of Bondi 6 to replace a pair I wore out. The search for my size (ladies 6.5), any color, was extensive and I think I got the last pair in America. These shoes suit the bill with a pair of Dr. Scholl sports insoles for me: a 74 yr old jogger who runs 5 miles on dirt paths and blacktop roads 5x/wk with tender knees and toe knuckles that require a wide box. The traction is fine, the cushioning ideal. Too bad they are discontinued.