Dansko PRO XP (Brown Oiled Leather)
Ultimate comfort and performance give this iconic clog silhouette what you need for a long day on your feet. A removable cushioned footbed and slip-resistant outsole will keep you on-the-go in the Pro XP clog.
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably - plenty of 'wiggle room'
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep for comfort when walking
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue for everyday wear
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- Memory foam footbed delivers optimal cushioning and support
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Inner frame reduces torque and provides stability
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog.
- Your heel should move up and down freely (like an open back clog) when walking. Relax your feet and resist the urge to curl your toes.
- In both clogs, stand with equal weight on both feet. The clog's arch should be under your arch and you should not feel the back of the shoe on your heel or your toes touching the front of the clog.
REMEMBER! Most people have two different sized feet. Be sure to try on both clogs and fit them to the larger foot.