Hoka Women's Arahi 2 (PVIN)
HOKA ONE ONE's design approach has always been driven by what the runner needs to improve their performance, regardless of existing norms or technologies. The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE's cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 3D puff print frame on the upper for additional detailed support to help make the Arahi 2 one of the lightest stability shoes out there
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride with a firmer EVA J-Frame for lightweight support
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1019276